1. The Content on Our Site does not constitute advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only.
2. We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
3. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
4. No part of Our Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No services are sold through Our Site and the details of services provided on Our Site are provided for general information purposes only.
5. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all representations and descriptions of services available from Us correspond to the actual services available, minor variations or errors may occur. In the event of any discrepancy, Contact Mark Welby.
6. We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that services shown on Our Site will be available from Us. Please contact Us if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any services.